Semi-Rigid Textured PVC Sheet
ISO 140001, ISO 9001 D&B and TÜV Rheinland Certified Manufacturer
With over 30 years of experience in plastic vinyl industry, we have a group of experienced sales, R&D and production team to help you find the mating material for your applications.
PVC Sheet Features
- Hardness between flexible and rigid PVC sheets.
- Custom Colors (Thickness, textures and opacity would affect color of sheeting).
- Can be fabricated in versatile processing methods.
- Apply in industrial solutions.
- Adding Adhesive.
- Vacuum Forming.
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride aka PVC or Vinyl|
|Color||Custom Color in Translucent or Opaque Opacity|
|Finish||Textured, Frosted, Embossing or Matte|
|Thickness (Gauge)||0.07 - 0.3 mm|
|Package||Rolls, Wrap in opaque PVC sheet. Check other packaging options here.|
|Width per Roll||30" - 62" inch|
|Weight per Roll||100 kg +|
|Hardness||10 - 26 phr*|
|Optional Qualification||REACH, RoHS, Non-Phthalates (Phthalates Free), CPSIA, CHCC, etc.|
|Custom Additives||Anti-UV, Anti-Mold or Anti-Mildew, Low Toxic, Cold Crack, Fire Retardant, Anti-Static, etc.|
*phr (aka parts per hundred resin) indicates the amount of plasticizer added to the material. The higher the phr, the softer and more flexible.
- Construction Appliance.
- Vinyl Flooring (Wear Layers, Decorative Print Layers).
- Vinyl (outdoor) Banners, Cut Vinyl Graphics, Stickers, Label.
- Photo Protective Film and Window Decal.
- PVC Sheet Applications
- About SKP
PVC Sheet Solution Provider - Shih-Kuen Plastics: Discover the endless possibilities of flexible PVC sheet with Shih-Kuen Plastics SKP, Taiwan. Polyvinyl Chloride PVC is one of mostly used plastic material today. Flexible PVC sheets is the desirable waterproof material for your next applications.
- Product Brochure